Het Ruigoord Manifestival will take place on Saturday, July 1st at Ruigoord from 13:00 until 24:00.
If you travel by public transportation, make sure you check your connection from the festival beforehand so you don’t arrive at Sloterdijk Station too late.
Ruigoord is a unique place with a unique history. That’s why it is very important to respect village and it’s inhabitants. It is not allowed to enter gardens and buildings of inhabitants, which are not open for visitors.
Tickets for Het Ruigoord Manifestival 2017 are now on sale via http://ruigoordmanifestival.nl/tickets.
Lost your ticket or didn’t receive one after purchasing? Please visit https://company.ticketscript.com/nl/ticket-koper/ and fill in your email address. You will then receive your tickets again.
We have e-lockers (medium and large sized) at Oranjebloesem available. This means you’ll receive a code instead of a key, and you don’t have to pay a deposit.
You can buy a locker online till Friday afternoon so you don’t have to wait in line at the festival. You’ll receive your locker number and code via e-mail just before the event instead. More lockers are available at the festival.
The medium sized locker costs €7 (2 to 3 coats) and are 25cm wide, 24.5 cm high and 50cm deep.
The large sized lockers costs €9 (4 to 5 coats) and are 25cm wide, 33,5 cm high and 50cm deep.
Sadly Saturday won’t be as sunny as we hoped.
Sandy and grassy dance floors will be covered to avoid mud, and we have put up multiple tents and shelters to hide from any rain.
We advice everyone to dress in such a way that you can enjoy both sun and rain. We have lockers where you can store a coat or sweater until you need it.
You can also bring an umbrella, as long as it does not have a sharp tip.
You need to be 18 years or older to visit Het Ruigoord Manifestival. There are no exceptions for children under supervision.
Hard drugs are not allowed on the festival. You can bring softdrugs up to 5 grams, no pre-rolled joints.
If you bring medication, please bring a doctor’s note or something similar to apply for an exemption at the door.
Smoking is not allowed in the church, the tents or under roofs. Please go outside before you light up your cigarette. It is possible to purchase cigarettes at the festival.
There are multiple bars spread out over the whole terrain where you can buy alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. There will be enough food trucks with a wide assortment of food (also vegetarian). It’s not allowed to bring your own food and drinks so lease leave them at home.
Celebrate Ruigoord, but please do it in a safe and careful way. Check out the Celebrate Safe website for tips to party safely.
Please take care of your ears! With music above 87 dB it is smart to use earplugs with a special music filter, so bring your own plugs! Forgot them? You can also purchase earplugs at the cash desks.
1. You need to be 18 years or older to visit het Ruigoord Manifestival. Please bring a valid form of ID.
2. Cooperating with security checks at the entrance is mandatory.
3. Please mind your belongings and store valuables. Pick pockets may be on the prowl.
4. Look sharp. By entering the festival you give us permission to photograph and film you, and to use any material made as we please.
5. Follow any instructions given to you by security or staff at all times.
6. Be careful! The organisation is not liable for any damage or injury – unless it’s the direct result of gross negligence.
7. By entering the event you automatically agree to stick to these rules.
8. In any dispute that causes discussion that is not mentioned here or elsewhere in the FAQ, the organisation will make the final call.
1. Bringing your own drinks, food, glass, cans, plastic bottles, aerosols, fireworks and pets is prohibited.
2. Weapons and other dangerous items are prohibited.
3. Physical violence, discrimination and intimidating behaviour, harassment and/or other offensive behaviour is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
4. Clothing with provocative and offensive prints are prohibited.
5. You can’t leave and re-enter the event during show.
You can easily get to Ruigoord by bike. From Sloterdijk Station it takes about 30 minutes. Cycle via het Brettenpad to de Ruijgoordweg. From here it is just a few hundred meters to Ruigoord.
There will be shuttle busses between trainstation Amsterdam Sloterdijk (from Piarcoplein) and Ruigoord all day.
A return ticket costs 5 euro, cash only. You can buy tickets at Amsterdam Sloterdijk. The first bus leaves at 13.00. The last bus will leave when all the visitors have left the festival terrain.
Take exit 2 in the directions IJmuiden/Amsterdam-Geuzenveld on the A5. Next, take the exit directions of de Westpoortweg/S102 to Ruigoord. After a few hundred meters you will find Ruigoord on your right side. You can park here for free. Please follow the directions of our parking staff.
As a Ruigoord Manifestival visitor, you can get a discount on your first ride with Abel – the taxi company where you share your ride. This is how it works:
1. Download the Abel app (iOS & Android)
2. Set up an account
3. Add a payment method
4. Use the promo code: abel-manifestival
5. Book a car and enjoy the ride!
Are there any unanswered questions? Don’t hesitate to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press request? Please contact us on email@example.com.
We have strict rules when it comes to sound in our permit. We will make sure that these rules are being followed.